About Lean4Life and Dr. Charlie Seltzer
The Lean4Life Approach
“I was a little embarrassed to go to my first appointment with Charlie but within minutes of meeting him, I realized he was my cheerleader, not someone secretly sitting back and wondering how I got so fat. He didn’t judge my size but acted as my partner in getting healthy.”
—Patty Lean4Life client
There’s a reason so many people have trusted Dr. Charlie Seltzer to help them meet their weight loss and fitness goals. It’s because Dr. Seltzer (or “Charlie” as he’s known to his patients and clients) understands first-hand what they’re going through. For years, Dr. Seltzer struggled with his own weight and lack of fitness before realizing that fad diets and quick fixes simply don’t work in the long run. He then began using the very methods and approaches he uses in his practice today to finally gain control over his weight and life.
With his personal passion and commitment to helping others, Dr. Seltzer launched Lean4Life to share his approach to health and wellbeing. Through medically supervised nutrition, exercise, medication and supplementation, and lifestyle modification, Dr. Seltzer’s program has helped countless individuals regain their health, increase their vitality and slow the aging process.
Feature Practice Showcase video clip
Dr. Seltzer’s Background
- B.A., cum laude, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Internal Medicine Residency, Crozer Chester Medical Center, Upland, PA
- Diplomat of the American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist by the American College of Sports Medicine